It is time again for students and teachers across Illinois have an opportunity to participate in the ninth annual statewide Illinois 5Essentials Survey. This survey is designed to generate a detailed picture of the inner workings of your child’s school. As a parent, this opportunity will allow you to share your thoughts on the important elements of school effectiveness in a survey about your child’s school.
Your participation in the parent portion of the survey will help us understand the conditions at your child’s school and guide improvement. Your identity and survey responses will be kept completely confidential and will never be connected to you or your child.
The Illinois 5Essentials Survey for students and teachers will be conducted February 3, 2021 through April 2, 2021. The Parent Survey Supplement will be conducted during that same timeframe. To take the survey please visit https://survey.5-essentials.org/Illinois/ and select the appropriate survey to begin.
Ball Charter Office Contact Information
- Mrs. Williams, Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Harrison, Assistant Principal - email@example.com
- Mr. Brower, Business Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Borah, Lottery & Hybrid Schedule – email@example.com
- Ms. Marquiss, Transportation & Attendance – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher and SBCS Board of Directors email addresses are available on our school website
- Monday, March 22nd will be our first remote learning day since starting our hybrid schedule. Attendance must be taken electronically.
- The google form link will also be sent to the parent emails of students in kindergarten and 1st grade, student email accounts for students in grades 2 – 8, and posted to our website.
- 3/15/21 7th/8th Grade Girls Basketball Mandatory Parent Meeting @ 7 PM
- Boys Track Tryouts tonight at Lincoln Magnet, 4:30-6pm. Boys will continue tryouts Tuesday and Thursday this week, same time and place.
- Girls Track will begin tryouts Monday, March 22, also from 4:30-6pm at LMS
Board of Directors
- The next Board of Directors meeting for Springfield Ball Charter School will take place on Zoom on Monday, March 22nd at 6:30 PM.
- See the Board of Directors "Meetings" tab for the Zoom link or the email version of these announcements.
- You can now pay Ball Charter school fees on-line with a credit or debit card. Visit our school website or use the following Link.
- Lottery selections have been made for Kindergarten and 6th grade for the 2021- 2022 school year. If openings in the remaining grades occur, parents will be contacted throughout the summer. You may continue to encourage friends or family to join our wait list. Contact Stephanie Borah in the main office with questions. Acceptance letters will be mailed this week for Kindergarten and 6th grade only.
- We once again invite students to participate in a 100-Step Celebration in partnership with our friends at Chuck E. Cheese. We extended the target date to May 11th and sent home reading logs with all hybrid learners and curbside pick-up items. A pacing calendar is now available on our website. Students will earn pizza and prizes by completing 100 home steps.
- Monday, March 22nd – Remote Learning Day
- Monday, March 22nd – Board of Directors Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- Friday, March 26th – End of 3rd Quarter for SBCS middle school students
- IEP and ACCESS meetings will be held as needed through video or phone conferencing. Notifications of meetings and invitations will be sent via email.
- View our video announcements and school celebrations at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBG28u9lYEHYMjO6Ek7w-mA.
- Text photos for “Good Vibes” Video Announcements contests and activities to (217) 439-2004.