Thank you to all parent's/adult's and children who showed up for the Title I ISAT Workshop!!! It was very informative and helpful for all involved. Due to our new computer lab we were able to access the ISAT websites available and work on some of the sample test questions. The ISAT will be given the first week of March.
These are tips to help you succeed on your test:
1. Get plenty of sleep!
2. Eat a healthy breakfast and wear comfortable clothes.
3. Pay close attention to the test directions.
4. Answer the easy questions first.
5. Read every answer before you choose one. If you're not sure of the answer, rule out the choices that you know are wrong. Then pick the best answer that's left.
6. If you have time, check over your answers before you turn in the test.
7. If you start to feel stressed, take some deep relaxing breaths!
8. Get to school on time!
Next Title I workshop:
Family movie/reading night—Grades 2-4.
Movie & Book: Matilda by Roald Dahl
Cassie Miller-Parent Educator