Welcome To Our Fairview Family
Welcome! We are so excited to have your incoming Kindergarten as one of our newest Fairview Falcons. There are a few things we need you to do to get your student ready for the fall.
Step #1 - Check out this video
Step #2 - Begining July 19th click here to register your incoming Kindergarten student. Below is all the information you need to register.
Step #3 - We would love for you to print out the attached sign and take a picture of your incoming student with it! Email it to Mrs. Miller (email below) and we will feature it on our website!
Don't hesitate to reach out to us by phone or email if you have any questions! We can't wait to meet your family.
Patty Nikson - Principal - firstname.lastname@example.org
Amy Miller - Parent Educator - email@example.com
Required Information and Documents
|Certified Birth Certificate|
|Photo Identification of Parent or Guardian||– A driver's license, state ID or other acceptable form of photo identification – Required for students new to the District or those requesting a parent account for the first time|
– Physical copies of these documents must be provided to the school.
– Physicals/immunizations are due by the first day of school.
– These documents cannot be scanned/uploaded through the online registration process, they must be brought into the school.
|-||Physicals||Immunizations||Other Health Exams|
|Kindergarten||Recent physical exam including Lead, Diabetes and TB screen; Health History. Due first day of school.||Updated immunization record including DTap, Polio, MMR and Varicella at approved intervals. Due first day of school.||Dental exam requested by May 15. Vision exam is requested.|
Proof Of Residency
– Required for all Kindergarten student
– Parent or Guardian – A driver's license, state ID or other acceptable form of photo identification
– Documents can be uploaded through the online registration process, or you can provide physical copies of the documents to the school.
– If you need to bring documents to the school please do so the week of May 10th - 14th. Please call the school office (217/553-9117) to speak with our school secratary Mrs. Dawn to arrange a time to drop off documents between 8:45am - 3:00.
– Three documents from two categories (one from category I and two from category II) are required as evidence of proof of residency.
|Category I (one from this category)||Category II (two from this category)|
|Mortgage Papers||Utility bill (gas, electric or water)|
|Signed lease/rental agreement or record of recent payment||Cable, satellite, internet, phone or cell phone bill|
|Property tax bill||Voter registration card|
|End of year interest statement from mortgage lender/bank||Vehicle/auto registration|
|Public aid card|
|Credit card bill|
|Important Skills for Kindergarten Readiness|
|Kindergarten Book List|
|Online Registration Parent/Guardian Instructions|
|Parent Intranet Access|
|School Locator - Find your school location based on your address|
|SCOPE - Before and After Care|