Good morning Grant Middle School, today is Tuesday, April 21st 2020 !!!
Mr. Schurman is available daily at GMS form 7:30 - 9:30 in the lobby if you need items from school , have questions or need a copy of something…. locker clean out for hallway lockers // returning library books etc…
Students to help fight COvId 19 / cold & flu germ season a few reminders :
- covering coughs and sneezes
- washing hands and using good hand hygiene - soap and water 20 seconds
- avoid close contact with people who are sick
- avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands
- Stay home practice / social distancing
- Stay home when sick w/ fever
The following are daily reminders of Grant expectations and rules :
Participate and engage w/ teachers on-line daily
Complete all homework and assignments by trying your best
Following Zoom rules and expectations with appropriate language and by using SLANT
Would you please now rise for the Pledge of Allegiance:
I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of America, and to the Republic -for which it stands, one nation- under God, Indivisible- with liberty and justice for all.
Now please observe a moment of silence and personal reflection ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MOMENT OF SILENCE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~