Student Chromebooks and other school materials are due at the end of the school year.
- Hybrid students will return technology in class as requested by teachers prior to May 28th
- Remote students will return items to school on 6/2 1:30-3:30, 6/3 8:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m., and 6/4 8:30 - 2:00
- All students should return:
- Chromebook charged and turned on,
- Chromebook charger (with original charging block and cord)
- Hotspot (with cord) if you have one
- Students may also have text books and/or library books. Ask teachers if you are unsure about what items need to be returned.
- When you arrive to school, you can park in the front bus lane or the 1900 parking lot
- If you have items that are lost or damaged, the following charges will apply:
- If your charger is missing or damaged, please bring $10 for the cord, $10 for the block ($20 for both)
- Hot spot ($84 for hotspot box) with charger/cord ($10 for this cord if missing)
- If a Chromebook is damaged, Tech Dept. will assess the damage and have an invoice with the cost to you.
**If you're going out of town & need to return before June 3rd or 4th, bring it by the office between 8:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. on a regular school day.
***If you do not have transportation and will not be able to return your student's Chromebook on June 3rd or 4th, please contact the school BEFORE May 28th. 217-525-3170