We now have technology available for families who need a device for home-based learning. Iles School will be open today, Thursday, April 2nd from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Those on the Iles list, will be able to drive up to pick up your device in front of the playground fence on 16th Street. If you are not on the list, we will have you pull into the playground. All Iles families may check out a device for your child(ren), even if you did not fill out the survey or email me before today. Bring a picture ID. You will need to sign a form to accept the device. If you could bring your own pen to sign that will be helpful. A parent/guardian or a person on the emergency card should come to pick up the device. The forms are on our website, so that you can read it in advance. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Question: When will I be able to get my child's device from Iles?
Answer: Thursday, April 2, 2020 from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
2. Question: When I filled out the survey, I said we had a device, but that has changed. Can we still get a device for our child(ren)?
3. Question: Where should we go to pickup the device?
Answer: If you filled out the survey and said you needed a device or you emailed or called Mrs. Revelle before today to put your name on our list, you can pull up on 16th Street in front of the playgroud gate.
If you did not complete the survey or let Mrs. Revelle know you were coming today, you will need to pull into the playground.
4. Question: What do we need to bring with us to check out the device?
Answer: Your photo ID and a pen
5. Question: What should I do if I need a device, but cannot make it today?
Answer: Contact Mrs. Revelle. Please send me an email at < firstname.lastname@example.org> or you can call the Iles School office at 525-3226 and leave a message. Voice messages left on our answer machine will go to my email.
6. Question: Do I have to come to get my child's classroom device?
Answer: If you have a device at home and it is working for your family, you do not need to come to Iles to get a device.
If you have any questions, please email me at email@example.com
Please note: I will not be answering emails or phone calls during the Tech Distribution hours, as I will be outside passing out devices.