Again this year, the 6th & 7th graders will be rewarded with a trip to Knight's Action Park on May 24th and the 8th graders will be rewarded as they travel to Six Flags in St. Louis on May 20th.
We are very proud of our students that do such a good job of showing their Jaguar PRIDE. We believe this field trip will be a great motivator for them to continue the good work. It is the hope of the staff that ALL students will qualify for the end of the year trips at the end of May. In order for students to go on the trip, they must:
• return the signed permission slip with WORKING phone numbers
• return this contract, signed by both student & guardian
• pay the fees for the trip (Six Flags - $35 and Knight's Action Park - $18)
• be eligible according to contract requirements
• ATTENDANCE: 91% attendance for the school year
• BEHAVIOR: no suspensions during fourth quarter (bus or school)
• GRADES: passing all classes fourth quarter
I have read this contract and agree to follow it in order to attend the end of the year reward.
Student Signature: _______________________ Date: _________
I have read the contract and will help my student in any way I can to help them receive this end of the year reward!
Parent Signature: _________________________ Date: _________
** Please note: Field trips will not be cancelled unless the park closes. **