We are very proud of our students that do such a good job of showing their Jaguar PRIDE. We believe this field trip will be a great motivator for them to continue the good work. It is the hope of the staff that ALL students will qualify for the end of the year trips on Friday, May 17th.
The following should be turned in to your Language Arts teacher no later than Thursday, May 9th:
• signed permission slip with WORKING phone numbers
• signed contract, signed by both student & guardian
• pay the fees for the trip:
Six Flags (8) $30
Skateland (7) & Chuck E. Cheese (6) $10
• be eligible according to contract requirements
• ATTENDANCE: 92% attendance for the school year
• BEHAVIOR: no bus, school and/or in-house suspensions during fourth quarter
*excessive buddy room, office visits, or tardies may also disqualify a student from attending*
• GRADES: passing all classes fourth quarter
• Field trips will not be cancelled unless the facility closes or school is cancelled.
• Because of the up-front costs associated with each student’s RSVP (this form), only a partial refund will be given. (Six Flags - $20 and Chuck E. Cheese & Skateland - $5)
• Refunds will not be given until all field trips are completed.
The permission slip for each grade level is posted on the right of this article. If you have misplaced your original form, please click on the appropriate grade level and print a new one.