It's that time of year again — time for JMS track tryouts. Coach Taylor is looking forward to another successful track season this year. The tryout schedule is as follows:
• Track tryouts will be held after school on Wednesday, March 5th, for 6th graders only.
• Track tryouts will be held after school on Thursday, March 6th, for 7th graders only.
• Track tryouts will be held after school on Monday, March 10th for 8th graders only.
On tryout dates, students must wear clothes and shoes that are appropriate for running. All students interested in trying out must be in the gym by 2:45PM and ready to stretch and run!
Here is the list of requirements in order to be eligible to be a member of the JMS track team:
• Students/athletes must have a current physical within the last year.
• Students/athletes must have had a GPA of 2.0 at the beginning of 3rd quarter.
• Students/athletes must have an athletic card signed by his/her parent/guardian, filled out completely, and on file in the office.