All eligible JMS 8th grade students will go on a trip to Six Flags in St. Louis on May 21st.
What does my $51.00 include?
• Admission to Six Flags Theme Park
• Motor Coach bus to and from Six Flags
• Catered lunch
• GRADES: passing all classes 4th quarter
• ATTENDANCE: 91% attendance from March 1 - May 21
• BEHAVIOR: no suspensions during 4th quarter
The bus will leave the JMS front parking lot at 7:15 AM sharp! The bus will wait for no one. The bus will depart Six Flags at 6:00 PM sharp. All students need to have their ride at JMS to pick them up by 7:45 PM.
What to bring????
• A catered lunch will be provided. Drinks and snacks from the concession stand or vending machines are not included.
• Students may leave belongings on the bus, however, the school and teachers are not responsible for their belongings.
• Comfortable shoes, a sweatshirt for the bus, and SUNSCREEN!!
• $$$ to rent a locker [Teachers will not watch students' property. Each student is responsible for his/her own belongings!]
Students will receive a full refund up to two weeks prior to the trip. After May 6th, a $10 refund will be given based upon the full amount paid prior.