Device distribution at Jefferson Middle School is scheduled for Tuesday, March 31st from 1-3PM at JMS.
- Parents/Guardians will be asked to remain in their cars at all times!
- Please be sure to bring your photo ID.
- Please bring a pen with you for signing.
- Please enter Jefferson's main parking lot from the bus lane on Allis Street where you will be greeted by staff members.
- You will advance through the stations where you will be asked for your photo ID and your student's name.
- You and your student [if your student is present] will be asked to sign the Springfield Public School District 186 Equipment Use Agreement [COVID 19 SCHOOL CLOSURE VERSION].
- You will then be assigned and given a Chromebook to be used until the end of the school closure period.
- You will then exit the parking lot.
If you have not completed the online District Technology Needs Survey, please click here and complete it as soon as possible.
Please remember to encourage your student(s) to visit their teacher's websites and Google Classrooms to complete activities posted regularly. Feel free to email teachers and/or administrators with questions.
Thank you for your patience!