Tuesday, March 1, 2011
• Attendance of 91%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
Today is an A day.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Main Entree: Gyros; French Fries
Tomorrow's Breakfast: French Toast Sticks
• Volleyball ~ 7th & 8th grade volleyball players should leave school at 2:30PM and return by 5PM tonight. The bus will pick up in the back by the gym. Do not skip and don't be late! The game starts at FMS at 6:15PM tonight!
• 6th Grade Volleyball ~ 6th grade volleyball players will have practice tomorrow [Wednesday] from 4-5:30PM.
• Girls' Basketball ~ 8th grade girls interested in playing basketball at Southeast High School need to attend an informational meeting Thursday, March 3rd. The varsity coach from Southeast will be here Thursday during the 8th grade lunch shift.
• Track ~ Track practice will begin after school on Wednesday, March 9th. You'll need to be dressed and ready to go at 2:4PM. You need 3 things to participate:
1) Current physical
2) Signed athletic card with signatures and proof of insurance
3) 2.0 minimum GPA at the semester
• Registration Forms ~ There are registration forms for baseball, softball, soccer, & t-ball from the YMCA, Fairview Youth Athletic Association, & Cy Young Little League available in the rack outside of the Guidance Office. If you are interested, please check out the information rack.
REGIONAL SCIENCE PARTICIPANTS
Regional science students ~ remember we are working on your boards tomorrow [Wednesday]. Please have your materials here!
Snack Attack is back!
Yearbooks are on sale for $25.00. Order yours today!
KIDS FIRST SPORTS
If you are interested in playing youth baseball with this organization, there are registration forms in the Guidance Office. For more information, go to http://www.kidsfirstsports.org
• All students need to keep their hands to themselves whether in the halls or in the classrooms. Bullying and physical violence toward each other will not be tolerated.
• 7th & 8th grade students should not be passing through the 6th grade hallway. If you have a class in the 1st floor gym area, you must use the west stairs — NOT the stairs by the library.
• Every student must have a pass when coming to any of the offices. The only exception is for Check-In/Check-Out students. If you are needing to go to the office for the nurse, to speak with your Guidance counselor or administrator, or anyone else, you must have a pass!
AFTER SCHOOL PROCEDURES
If you have an after-school detention or activity, you should go directly to the detention or activity when the 2:30 PM bell rings. You are NOT allowed to come downstairs to talk to your friends in the hall or outside at the bus stop and then go back upstairs for your detention or activity. Once you leave the building, you are not allowed to come back in to serve a detention or participate in the activity. If you miss your bus, you will be allowed back inside to call for a ride.
Reminder that polo shirts cannot have logos and the cannot be pinned to hide the logo. Dress code violations should be sent to the Guidance Office.
• not be carried around
• not be tied around your waist
• not be just covering your arms!
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!