Monday, September 12, 2011
• Attendance of 91%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch!
DAILY HEALTH TIP
We don't pour grease down our sinks, because we would have to pay a plumber to clear the pipes. Yet if we put greasy foods down our throats, our blood vessels can clog up just like the pipes in the house.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Michaela N., Lasaja C. & Jacob A.!
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
Main Entree: Chicken Strips; Rolls; Corn
Tuesday's Breakfast: Biscuits & Gravy
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
6th GRADE PHYSICALS
All 6th grade students must have a physical. Please either bring in your completed physical form or proof of an appointment scheduled.
The JMS School Store is now open! Come buy school supplies at the cafeteria doors before school.
• Girls on Track ~ Meet in room 213 at 2:40PM
• GRANDPARENTS' DAY ~ Encourage your grandparents to come and have breakfast with you on Thursday, September 15th from 8-8:45AM. Please RSVP as soon as possible to Ms. Austin in the front office.
• Yearbooks ~ If you would like to order a JMS 2011-2012 yearbook, please fill out the form and return it along with your payment to Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Yearbooks cost $20.
• Yearbook Club ~ If you would like to have input and help create the JMS yearbook, please attend our yearbook informational meeting on September 15th from 2:30-4PM. Questions? See Mrs. Nosa in room 115.
• 21st Century ~ 21st Century is back! Program starts today! Pick up an application in the Guidance Office.
• Cross Country ~ Meet against Lincoln Magnet/Ball Charter today at 3:30PM at Lincoln Park
• Girls' Basketball ~ 7th & 8th grade practice from 2:30-4PM.
• Cheerleading Tryouts ~ Cheerleading tryouts will be held on Tuesday [Sept. 13th] and Thursday [Sept. 15th] from 2:30-4PM. Please note that if you are on the dance team, you CANNOT tryout for cheerleading! If you have any questions, please see Ms. Block in room 219.
Students: You may only go to your lockers before school, before and after lunch, and after school. If you are in your locker at any other time, you will receive consequences. You may not go to your locker between classes!
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!