Monday, January 23, 2012
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch today weather permitting!
FOUND ~ A pair of black framed glasses were found on the west stairs this morning. If you lost your glasses, please see Mrs. Frye in the main office.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
Peanuts and the peanut butter that is made from them are excellent sources of protein, iron, B vitamins, and energy. Many brands of peanut butter contain added sugar and oils that are not healthy for us, although some more healthy brands are made simply from peanuts.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Rashad S., Woody M., Tasha T., & Mrs. Colliver!
• Please remove all hats and stocking caps when you enter the building.
• You will not be allowed in the building in the mornings until 7:50AM unless you have a pass. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day. This includes before and after school when you are walking in the halls.
• All hats must be kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Spicy Chicken Strips; Potato Wedges
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Bagels with Cream Cheese or Jelly
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Yearbooks ~ If you would like to order a JMS 2011-2012 yearbook, please fill out the form and return it along with your payment to Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Yearbooks cost $20. Payment plans are available!
• 8th Grade T-shirts ~ Please remember to turn in your $15 for your 8th grade t-shirt to Mrs. Berendes in room 202.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• 7th Grade Boys' Basketball ~ Game tonight in Quincy
ISAT Survivor Night will be held tomorrow evening from 5:30-7PM at JMS. Food will be provided. Parents and students will participate in fun activities to gain the knowledge and skills to outwit, outplay, and out-test the ISAT. Test dates are from March 6th through March 16th.
Students: You may only go to your lockers before school, before and after lunch, and after school. If you are in your locker at any other time, you will receive consequences. You may not go to your locker between classes!
Respect means treating people the way you want to be treated. At JMS we believe that RESPECT is so important that we made it the basis of our 3 school-wide expectations. Being respectful means saying only kind things about other students, encouraging others and making them feel good about themselves.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!