Wednesday, January 25, 2012
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch today weather permitting!
FOUND ~ A pair of black-framed glasses were found on the west stairs. If you lost your glasses, please see Mrs. Frye in the main office.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
Some favorite and nutritious foods in the Southern United States are sweet potatoes, corn, collard greens, and black eyed peas. A meal made with these foods provides vitamins, iron, calcium, and protein.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Lexie L. & Kumari J.!
• Please remove all hats and stocking caps when you enter the building.
• You will not be allowed in the building in the mornings until 7:50AM unless you have a pass. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day. This includes before and after school when you are walking in the halls.
• All hats must be kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Corn Dogs; Potato Wedges
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Breakfast Bagels
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Yearbooks ~ If you would like to order a JMS 2011-2012 yearbook, please fill out the form and return it along with your payment to Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Yearbooks cost $20. Payment plans are available!
• 8th Grade T-shirts ~ Please remember to turn in your $15 for your 8th grade t-shirt to Mrs. Berendes in room 202.
• Applebee's Fundraiser ~ Don't forget to return your Applebee's fundraiser form to win a chance at $50. See Ms. Kulavic in room 200 if you have any questions.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• 6th Grade Girls' Volleyball ~ Practice today from 4-6PM
• 7th & 8th Grade Girls' Volleyball ~ Practice from 2:30-4PM
AVID Night will be held tonight at Franklin Middle School at 6PM.
Students: You may only go to your lockers before school, before and after lunch, and after school. If you are in your locker at any other time, you will receive consequences. You may not go to your locker between classes!
Do you know the difference between teasing and bullying? Teasing is reciprocal, which means that both people are participating. For example, if one person calls another student lame and then the other student calls him goofy; and then they both laugh about it, that is considered teasing. Teasing becomes bullying when it is one-sided and the bully makes a choice to harm someone else with their words or actions.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!