Friday, March 2, 2012
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be inside at lunch today.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
Stretching is important — it helps your body become more flexible, and helps prevent injuries to your muscles. Stretch very lightly before exercise and do more stretching during and after exercise.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Katherine D., Totianna B., Lakyra D., Cody L., Tyra B., Shyra D., & Rodney C.!
• Please remove all hats and stocking caps when you enter the building.
• You will not be allowed in the building in the mornings until 7:50AM unless you have a pass. NO EXCEPTIONS!
• No 3-D glasses
• No rubber bracelets
• No gum
• No ponytail holders to be worn anywhere other than your hair
• No jackets in classroom
• No jackets or sweatshirts worn tied at your waist
• No hoodies in the classroom
• No sagging of pants
• No shirts tied or knotted in the back
• No backpacks or string bags allowed in the classrooms
• All cell phones should be turned off and kept in your locker during the school day. This includes before and after school when you are walking in the halls.
• All hats must be kept in your locker during the school day.
Main Entree: Macaroni & Cheese; Peas
Tuesday's Breakfast: Bagels & Cream Cheese or Jelly
Remember ~ All JMS students eat breakfast & lunch free of charge!
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Yearbooks ~ The prices of yearbooks will increase as of March 1st. If you would like to get one at the current price of $20, see Mrs. Nosa in room 115. Limited quantities are available!
• Pasta for Pennies ~ Do you want to help make a change for kids with leukemia? Bring your change to your first hour teacher to participate. The class that collects the most money will win lunch from Olive Garden.
~ If you are sent to a buddy room or sent to the office on a referral on the day of a game, you will NOT be allowed to go to the game. This includes players on the team, cheerleaders & dancers. ~
• Golf Clinic ~ Golf clinic is back March 12, 13 & 15. Please pick up the registration and information outside of 110.
• Track ~ Track begins Wednesday, March 7th. Practice will begin at 2:45PM in the gym. Make sure you wear gym clothes.
1) A recent physical
2) Proof of insurance or Public Aid
3) You must have a completed athletic card on file in the office.
4) You must have had a 2.0 GPA at the semester.
A second tactic to discourage bullying is to repeatedly keep asking the bully WHY? If the bully says you look like a dork, ask them why, then keep asking them why until the bully gets annoyed.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!