Tuesday, May 22, 2012
• Attendance of 92%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
We will be outside at lunch today.
DAILY HEALTH TIP
After going all night without eating, it's important to eat a healthy meal to help you have a good day. Breakfast can actually help you do better in class, feel more energetic, and be more cheerful.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ....
Austin M., Anthony P., Memorine C., & Brandy O.!
Main Entree: Teriyaki Chicken & Rice; Chicken Fajitas; Chicken Strips; Mashed Potatoes; Green Beans
Tostito Chips & Salsa for 60¢
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Yogurt or Chocolate Chip Muffin
Please return all lunch trays, utensils, dishes, etc. to the cafeteria when you are finished using them. Inventory must be completed in the kitchen before the end of the year.
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Yearbooks ~ Due to unforeseen circumstances, the yearbooks will not arrive before school is out. For those who have pre-ordered a yearbook, you will receive a free autograph section to collect signatures before the end of the school year. The autograph sheet has an adhesive strip that allows you to place it inside your yearbook once it arrives.
A yearbook distribution date is scheduled for Monday, June 11th from 9AM to 1PM at Southeast High School.
If you have any questions or need to pick up your autograph section, please see Mrs. Nosa in room 115.
• Southeast High School Soccer ~ If you are interested in playing soccer at SSEHS next year, call 502-1080. Leave your name & number with Mrs. Buscher or Curry Buscher. They will get back to you with summer practice information.
• Southeast High School 2012-2013 Boys' Basketball Camp ~ Camp to be held June 18-22. Pick up an application and more information in room 110 from Mrs. Johnson or Mrs. Nikson.
• Lanphier High School Basketball Camp ~ The LHS basketball camp will be held June 11th-15th. Register now. Come to room 214 for registration forms and more information.
• Marke Freeman Boys & Girls Fundamental Basketball Camp ~ Marke Freeman Boys & Girls Fundamental Basketball Camp for 3rd-8th grades to be held June 25-29 at Lanphier High School. For more information, please pick up a brochure in the Guidance Office.
• Springfield Striders Track Club ~Sign up to be a part of the Springfield Striders Track Club. There will be an informational meeting today at 5:30PM at Southeast High School Commons. Practice starts June 5th at Southeast track from 5:30-7PM. For more information about registration, call: Angela Harden at 744-3728 or Mary Watters at 546-7236.
HAVE YOU MOVED?
If you have moved or have a different phone number, please let Mrs. Frye know.
LLCC Summer College for Kids Courses
Lincoln Land Community College will be offering a number of summer classes and camps for kids. Some of the offerings are Crafts & Hobbies classes, Culinary classes, Language Arts classes, Math & Science classes, Music & Theater classes, Social Science classes, and Visual Arts classes as well as volleyball, baseball, soccer, softball, and basketball camps. For more information, go to the JMS Guidance Office for a packet.
FRESHMEN FORWARD 2012
Freshmen Forward is a three-day freshmen orientation that will be held Tuesday, August 7th, Wednesday, August 8th, and Thursday, August 9th. Freshmen Forward will run from 8:24AM-2:17PM all 3 days. Incoming freshmen will have the opportunity to interact with other freshmen, upperclassmen, teachers, and administrators. Sessions will include information to help make the transition to high school a smooth one.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!