Monday, September 10, 2012
• Attendance of at least 93%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
• When you arrive at school in the mornings, you may only enter the building if you are going to eat breakfast. You must go directly to the cafeteria. Everyone else must remain outside until the 7:50AM bell rings.
• If you need to process with a teacher before school, please go to the cafeteria doors and talk to Mrs. Johnson.
• You must remain in your classroom during the morning announcements and be an active listener so you do not miss important JMS information. Do not ask your teacher if you may leave.
• When passing in the halls or on the stairs, please walk along the right side. Walk quickly and quietly to your class.
• If you must leave a classroom, your teacher must write you a pass. Restroom passes are in your planner.
• If you are still having problems with opening your locker, please ask an adult in the building for help. If you are late for class, you will be marked tardy and will receive consequences.
• Only 2012-2013 8th grade class t-shirts & WEB Leader t-shirts may be worn according to JMS dress code. No "Brew Crew" t-shirts may be worn.
• When entering the building after lunch, please do so quietly so as not to disturb other classes in session.
Happy birthday to .......
Main Entree: Macaroni & Cheeese with Roll; Chicken Patties; Pizza; Green Beans
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Breakfast Bagels
EVERYONE must go through the lunch line and get a lunch. Don't forget that you must take a fruit or a vegetable. We will not go outside for at least 15 minutes to allow sufficient eating time. You will be dismissed by tables.
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
IMSA ~ If you are interested in joining IMSA, there will be a parent meeting from 5-5:30PM tonight in room 206. See Ms. Wright or Mrs. Horstman with any questions.
Yearbook Club ~ Yearbook Club will host its 1st meeting for the school year on Thursday in room 215 from 2:30-4PM. Looking forward to seeing you there! If you have questions or need more information, please see Mrs. Nosa in room 215.
Girls on Track ~ Girls on Track has enough girls to begin tomorrow! Mrs. Winters will send you a reminder tomorrow if you are officially on the roster. If you have not paid, your name is not yet on the roster and you cannot attend.
Cross Country ~ Practice today from 2:45-4PM. There will be an activity bus.
21st CENTURY AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM
21st Century begins today.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!