Monday, February 18, 2013
• Attendance of at least 94%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
• Do NOT let people into the building! You compromise the safety of the entire school. Anyone doing this will be issued severe consequences!
• Scarves are not a part of your uniform. Therefore, scarves should not be worn even as a belt.
Happy birthday to .......
Dexter S. & Adeline W.!
AFRICAN AMERICAN HERITAGE QUESTION OF THE DAY
Today's Question: What did Benjamin Banneker publish in 1792?
Please fill out the little yellow card in the rear of the cafeteria with your answer and drip it in the answer box.
Friday's Question: What did Banneker help to design?
Answer: Our nation's capital ~ Washington, D.C.
Winters' 5th vs Hamilton's 5th @ 9AM
Hemstock's 5th vs Wells' 5th @ 9:30AM
Hamilton's 6th vs Winters' 6th @ 10AM
Wells' 6th vs Hemstock's 6th @ 10:30AM
Main Entree: Chicken Strips; Hot Ham & Cheese; Cheeseburgers; Carrots
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Biscuits & Gravy
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Scholastic Bowl ~ Practice Thursday from 2:30-4PM in room 113.
• IMSA ~ The next IMSA meeting will be held Wednesday from 2:30-4PM in room 206.
• Yearbook ~ The JMS yearbook ~ 2012-2013 A Year to Remember ~ is on sale now. Order yours today! Return your order form and money to Mrs. Nosa in room 215 or order online.
• Kohl's Gotta Dance! ~ St. John's Children's Hospital & Kohl's Cares are sponsoring FREE dance classes for students in grades 6-10. For more information, go to sjchildrens.org
If you go to a buddy room or in-house on the day of a game, you CANNOT attend the game. This applies to everyone INCLUDING team players!
• 7th & 8th Grade Girls' Volleyball ~ Home game today at 4PM against Christ the King
School store is now open daily before 8AM in front of room 114. JMS spirit wear can be purchased in room 109 from Mrs. Taylor.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!