Thursday, May 16, 2013
This week's Focused Instructional Practice strategy is: CAUSE AND EFFECT
Happy birthday to .......
No Birthdays Today
Main Entree: Hamburger Stroganoff with Rolls; Popcorn Chicken; Pizza; Chicken Salad; Green Beans
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Bagels & Cream Cheese or Jelly
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• 7th Grade WEB Leaders ~ If you received a letter stating that you are a WEB Leader, please remember that you MUST attend Spring Play Day today from 2:30-4PM in the gym. There will be activity buses to take you home at 4PM. If you have not turned in your signed parent form, please do so ASAP!
• Library Books ~ There is a cart of books in the entrance to the library. These books are free to any student or teacher. Stop by and pick out a great book!
• 8th Grade Dance ~ The JMS 8th grade dance will be held on Tuesday, May 28th from 1:30-3PM. You must attend school on that day or you will NOT be admitted to the dance. This is for Jefferson 8th grade students only!
• Title I Surveys ~ Title I surveys have been distributed for families to fill out. These must be returned no later than May 23rd. Those students who return surveys to Mr. Klasing by the due date will receive a treat from him.
• State Fair Mega Pass ~ If you would like an order form for an Illinois State Fair Mega Pass, please see Mrs. Frye in the main office.
• Yearbooks ~ There are 10 yearbooks remaining. If you would like to purchase one, see Mrs. Nosa in room 215.
• Track ~ Track practice today for students participating in State competition. Also, all track athletes need to turn in uniforms ASAP to Mr. Blunk or Mr. Taylor. If uniforms are not returned by Tuesday, an $80 fine will be issued to you.
• UIS Women's Basketball Girls' Basketball Camp ~ The University of Illinois-Springfield Women's Basketball 2013 Girls' Basketball Individual Camp for 4-8 grade girls will be held June 17-20 from 9AM-4PM. See the bulletin board in the main lobby for more information.
• SSHS Boys Basketball Camp ~ Southeast High School will hold a boys' basketball camp June 17th through June 21st. For more information and registration forms, please see Mr. Hamilton in room 214.
• SSHS Youth Football Camp ~ Southeast High School is sponsoring a football conditioning and skills camp for students entering grades 3-8 on Monday, June 3rd through Thursday, June 6th from 9:30AM-3PM. There is a $50 per camper fee.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!