Thursday, May 23, 2013
Please let Mrs. Frye know if you have moved recently so she can update her files.
Happy birthday to .......
Main Entree: Chili; Cheeseburgers; Turkey Patties; Grilled Cheese; Green Beans
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Sausage & Cheese on a Biscuit
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Library Books ~ There is a cart of books in the entrance to the library. These books are free to any student or teacher. Stop by and pick out a great book!
• 8th Grade Dance ~ The JMS 8th grade dance will be held on Tuesday, May 28th from 1:30-3PM. You must attend school on that day or you will NOT be admitted to the dance. This is for Jefferson 8th grade students only!
• Title I Surveys ~ Title I surveys have been distributed for families to fill out. These must be returned by today. Those students who return surveys to Mr. Klasing by the due date will receive a treat from him.
• State Fair Mega Pass ~ If you would like an order form for an Illinois State Fair Mega Pass, please see Mrs. Frye in the main office.
• UIS Girl Tech 2013 ~ Join the UIS Computer Science Department for 2 days of fun exploring technology during Girl Tech 2013 on June 13 & 14 from 8:30AM-5PM on the UIS campus. Registration fee is $30 per girl. Registration deadline is June 6th.
• Track ~ All track athletes need to turn in uniforms ASAP to Mr. Blunk or Mr. Taylor. If uniforms are not returned, a fine will be issued to you.
• UIS Women's Basketball Girls' Basketball Camp ~ The University of Illinois-Springfield Women's Basketball 2013 Girls' Basketball Individual Camp for 4-8 grade girls will be held June 17-20 from 9AM-4PM. See the bulletin board in the main lobby for more information.
• SSHS Boys Basketball Camp ~ Southeast High School will hold a boys' basketball camp June 17th through June 21st. For more information and registration forms, please see Mr. Hamilton in room 214.
• SSHS Youth Football Camp ~ Southeast High School is sponsoring a football conditioning and skills camp for students entering grades 3-8 on Monday, June 3rd through Thursday, June 6th from 9:30AM-3PM. There is a $50 per camper fee.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!