Wednesday, August 26, 2015
• OUTSIDE DAY FOR LUNCH BREAK •
Remember ~ your day is what you make it. Let's make it a good one!
No Birthdays Today
Main Entree: Mini Corn Dogs; Chicken Tenders; Cold Plate
Tomorrow's Breakfast: Biscuits & Gravy
1. Form 2 single file lines.
2. Girls sit on the left side of the cafeteria.
3. Boys sit on the right side of the cafeteria.
4. Fill up each table.
5. Admin will dismiss you by tables when it's time to throw away your trash & go outside.
6. Clean up after yourself & push in your chair.
• If you have a change of address or phone number, please notify Mrs. Frye in the Guidance Office.
• 6th grade students will line up in the morning outside of the cafeteria doors. 7th & 8th grade students will gather on the blacktop behind the school & enter through the blacktop doors.
• Do not leave your binders or books on the floor outside of your lockers. Anything left on the floor will be moved to the Lost & Found.
• Be extra quiet in the halls during lunch shifts.
• In the morning, get your supplies and go directly to your 1st period. Do not wait for your friends.
• Do not share your locker with anyone. Do not share your locker combination with anyone. Be sure to spin your lock after you close your locker. Do not leave the combination set.
CELL PHONE POLICY
All student cell phones must be turned off and concealed during the school day or they will be taken by an administrator.
Box Tops 4 Education
Once a month there will be a drawing for a chance to win a free lunch with a guest of honor. Not just a school lunch but a choice of lunch from Arby's, McDonald's, Taco Bell, KFC, or Jimmy John's. If you are interested in entering, just bring in 10 unexpired boxtops, attach them to a Box Top "dollar" form, write your first & last name on the dollar, and turn it in to your first hour teacher. The first winner will be drawn on Wednesday, September 23rd. Make sure to bring the boxtops in by Tuesday, September 22nd. You can get a "dollar" form from your teacher, or there will be extras in Jaguar News in the main lobby.
Congratulations to Tyrese P. & Faith B. on submitting the winning designs for the READ 5 t-shirt! In order to receive your t-shirt, you must turn in your summer reading log with a parent signature by Friday.
JMS JAGUARS ~ You are STUDENTS first & ATHLETES second!
Please remember to follow all school rules & to show proper sportsmanship when attending a school sporting event. If you are removed from an event, whether at JMS or another school, you may be banned from attending any future extra-curricular events for the remainder of the school year.
• Girls' Basketball
Any 6th, 7th or 8th grade girl interested in playing basketball at JMS should be in the gym and ready for tryouts on Monday, August 31st and Tuesday, September 1st from 2:45-5PM in the JMS gym. Activity buses will be available or you may make arrangements for your own transportation.
Have a great day!
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!