Wednesday, August 29, 2012
• Attendance of at least 93%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
Regular dismissal today ~ 2:30PM!
• When you arrive at school in the mornings, you may only enter the building if you are going to eat breakfast. You must go directly to the cafeteria. Everyone else must remain outside until the 7:50AM bell rings.
• If you need to process with a teacher before school, please go to the cafeteria doors and talk to Mrs. Johnson.
• You must remain in your classroom during the morning announcements and be an active listener so you do not miss important JMS information. Do not ask your teacher if you may leave.
• When passing in the halls or on the stairs, please walk along the right side. Walk quickly and quietly to your class.
• If you must leave a classroom, your teacher must write you a pass. Restroom passes are in your planner.
• If you are still having problems with opening your locker, please ask an adult in the building for help. If you are late for class, you will be marked tardy and will receive consequences.
• Only 2012-2013 8th grade class t-shirts & WEB Leader t-shirts may be worn according to JMS dress code. No "Brew Crew" t-shirts may be worn.
• When entering the building after lunch, please do so quietly so as not to disturb other classes in session.
Happy birthday to ..... Travaye G. & Dontae J.!
Main Entree: Chicken Alfredo with Roll; Chicken Strips; Turkey Wraps; Chicken Salad Sandwiches; Lunchables; Green Beans
Tomorrow's Breakfast: French Toast Sticks & Hash Browns
EVERYONE must go through the lunch line and get a lunch. We will not go outside for at least 15 minutes to allow sufficient eating time. You will be dismissed by tables.
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
WEB Leaders ~ WEB leaders need to give Ms. Galligan or Ms. Swaggerty the pink sheet containing their 6th graders' names. See them during passing periods in the hall or in the main lobby at lunch.
Girls on Track ~ Girls on Track is still looking for 6th thru 8th grade girls who would like to join a fun, enriching program that combines a self-esteem boosting curriculum with running. See Mrs. Winters in room 201 for details or pick up a pink flyer from any history teacher.
Cross Country ~ Practice from 2:30-4:15PM. You will meet in the gym.
6th Grade Girls Basketball ~ Meet in the gym Thursday from 4-5:15PM. Please bring/wear gym shoes. If you have any questions, see Ms. Draper in room 216.
21st CENTURY AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAM
21st Century will begin on Monday, September 10th. Applications can be picked up in the office.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!