Wednesday, November 21, 2012
• Attendance of at least 94%
• Good Education
- Good Grades
- Preparing You for Life
• Good Behavior
- Respect Yourself
- Respect Others
- Respect Property
1:30PM DISMISSAL TODAY!
• When you arrive at school in the mornings, you may only enter the building if you are going to eat breakfast. You must go directly to the cafeteria. Everyone else must remain outside until the 7:50AM bell rings.
• If you need to process with a teacher before school, please go to the cafeteria doors and talk to Mrs. Johnson.
• You must remain in your classroom during the morning announcements and be an active listener so you do not miss important JMS information. Do not ask your teacher if you may leave.
• When passing in the halls or on the stairs, please walk along the right side. Walk quickly and quietly to your class.
• If you must leave a classroom, your teacher must write you a pass. Restroom passes are in your planner.
• If you are still having problems with opening your locker, please ask an adult in the building for help. If you are late for class, you will be marked tardy and will receive consequences.
• Only 2012-2013 8th grade class t-shirts & WEB Leader t-shirts may be worn according to JMS dress code. No "Brew Crew" t-shirts may be worn.
• T-shirts worn under uniform polo shirts must be a uniform shirt color.
• When entering the building after lunch, please do so quietly so as not to disturb other classes in session.
• No hoodies may be worn in the classroom.
• NO sagging!
Happy birthday to .......
Brielle J., Audrey S., Marcus T., Keauna H., David S., John S., & Aaron P.!
Main Entree: Chicken 'n Noodles; Beef Fingers with Breadsticks; Gilardi Cheese Sticks; Green Beans
Please remember your fruit or vegetable so we do not have to stop our lunch line and wait on you!
Monday's Breakfast: Breakfast Bagels
CLUBS & ACTIVITIES
• Principal's Advisory Council ~ If you are interested in being a member of the Principal's Advisory Council, please pick up an application in room 109. Four students from each grade level will be selected to represent their peers. Regular meetings will be held after school and you will be expected to attend every meeting.
The deadline for submitting applications is November 30th. Selections will be announced by December 10th. The first meeting will be held on December 11th.
• Yearbook ~ The JMS yearbook ~ 2012-2013 A Year to Remember ~ is on sale now. Order yours today! Return your order form and money to Mrs. Nosa in room 215 or order online.
• Canned Food Drive ~ Once again JMS is participating in a canned food drive sponsored by the Salvation Army. 1st hour teachers are keeping track of how many of their 1st hour students participate. The 1st hour class with the highest percentage of participating students will win a pizza party! So, bring in those cans of corn, green beans and soup so your class will be the winning class!
• Reading Night ~ Thank you to everyone who came to Reading Night last night!
If you go to a buddy room on the day of a game or open gym, you CANNOT attend the game or open gym. This applies to everyone INCLUDING team players!
School store is now open daily before 8AM in front of room 114. JMS spirit wear can be purchased in room 109 from Mrs. Taylor.
At JMS I will ....
to show my Jaguar PRIDE!