Friday, August 24, 2018
• OUTSIDE DAY FOR LUNCH BREAK UNLESS THE WEATHER DOES NOT ALLOW •
Remember ~ You are in charge of the choices that you make. Your day is what you make it. Let’s make it a great one!
WEEK 1: 8/20-8/24 Self-Awareness
I will identify my emotions and understand how these emotions affect my learning.
At JMS, we follow and enforce the District Dress Code Policy. Therefore, “hats, caps, bandannas, sweatbands, sunglasses, pajama pants, slippers, or shoes with wheels attached to the bottom shall not be worn in the buildings.”
In addition, jackets, sweatshirts, & hoodies should not be worn around the waist. Hoodies and jackets are not allowed in the classroom. Sweaters must be a solid color with no zippers or hoods. Layered shirts under your polo must be a solid color.
All personal grooming items should be kept in your locker. This includes combs, brushes, picks, cologne, lotion, lip gloss, glitter, sprays, etc. Purses and bookbags may not be carried to classrooms.
You may access your locker before school, before lunch, after lunch, and after school. You should not share your locker or your locker combination with anyone. Keep your locker locked and not set to open!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂
Laura G. & Kennedy C.!
Main Entrée: Toasted Cheese Sandwich OR Philly Steak on a Bun
Monday's Breakfast: Breakfast Rounds
NO GUM ON TRAYS!
- Form 2 single-file lines.
- Girls sit on the left side of the cafeteria.
- Boys sit on the right side of the cafeteria.
- Fill up each table.
- Admin will dismiss you by tables when it’s time to throw away your trash and go outside.
- Clean up after yourself and push in your chair.
No food or drinks may be taken out of the cafeteria. You may not eat or drink in the halls or the classrooms. The "sale" of Kool-Aid is NOT allowed.
You should NOT be hanging out in the halls or in the bathrooms. Go directly to lunch! Boys go directly outside via the boiler room doors. Girls go directly to the cafeteria.
JMS JAGUARS ~ You are STUDENTS first and ATHLETES second!
• Cross Country - Pracitce today after school from 2:30-4PM. Meet in the gym & bring shorts & running shoes. There will be an activity bus to take you home after practice.
• 8th Grade Girls' Basketball - Tryouts will be held on Monday, Aug. 27th & Tuesday, Aug. 28th from 4-6PM. Please come in appropriate attire and running/tennis shoes. Practice will begin on Thursday, Aug. 30th & Friday, Aug. 31st from 4-6PM.
• 7th & 8th Grade Girls' Volleyball - If you would like to tryout for volleyball team, see Ms. Toni in the Discipline Office, room 110. This is ONLY for 7th & 8th grade girls.
PRIDE ~ We are ......
We show Jaguar PRIDE!