Actively Learn/Google Classroom/Facebook
The following teachers have learning activities in Actively Learn, Google Classroom and on Facebook. If you need access codes please click on the teacher’s name and it will take you to their webpage where the codes are listed.
|Teacher page:||Teacher page:||Teacher page:|
|SAT Test Prep||The following is a link to Khan Academy SAT Test Prep|
|Advanced Placement Test Prep||The following is a link to College Board AP Test Prep. Please know you will need a College Board account to access these resources:|
|AP Psychology||AP Psychology practice-test|
Parent Help for Google Classroom
AP Classroom Support for Remote Learning and Practice
Now more than ever, we appreciate your feedback on how AP® can best serve you and your students. Here are the latest updates to AP Classroom to better support remote learning, practice, and feedback. We've also included additional information about resources to help you and your students leading up to this year's exams.
Updates for Students
Sign in to see how we’ve:
- Highlighted free AP live classes on every student's homepage, and added links to recorded classes on key topics and review concepts.
- Enabled all free-response questions to be taken by students at home on any device, without requiring the LockDown Browser.
- Provided optional, self-paced student practice, with free-response questions to help students practice their knowledge and skills as they prepare for the exam. Students can see scoring criteria from past exams to help revise their responses.
- Added each student's written or uploaded response to their student report, so they can view their response alongside scores and get feedback from teachers.
- Helped students stay signed in, especially during online tests.
District 186 Mission: Building Relationships and Partnerships to Support Student Achievement. "Springfield Public School District defines Family and Community Engagement as school, family & community partnerships built on trust and meaningful communication that creates strong academic support systems for all students."