onlineLEC is Springfield Public School District 186's latest program to serve the educational needs of the non-traditional student. Contact your home school academic dean for referral process.
The program offers:
- Small class size
- Opportunity to recover credits
- Full range of high school credit classes
- Ability for students to focus on tasks and not on the progress of classmates
- Immediate feedback on progress
- Comfortable, accessible facility
Students in the onlineLEC program are provided with options. We individualize learning for students and find ways to make them successful. Students attend all day 9-2:45. Invest in your future and begin coursework at onlineLEC as soon as possible! Contact your home school academic dean for referral process.