We will meet on the WEST SIDE of the HORACE MANN Building (7th Street).
PERCUSSION needs to meet at 11:15am.
All other band students need to meet at 11:30am.
* Forgot your Instrument... Please email Mrs. Heyen
• Wear your LMS BAND SHIRT (or if you do not have one, any BLACK LMS shirt will do). Be sure to wear as much GREEN as possible! (The most GREEN student will win a special prize!!!)
• Please, please, PLEASE keep the weather in mind when you are getting dressed. Make sure your band shirt can be seen!!!
• Please leave all instrument cases IN THE CAR or WITH YOUR PARENTS. There will not be anywhere to leave your case where we are meeting.
• Once we have finished our lap around the parade route, students are to be picked up right where they were dropped off (WEST SIDE OF HORACE MANN BUILDING, 7TH STREET).
Percussionists please help Mr. Russell load the percussion equipment back in my car before leaving. The sooner your parents come to check you out after the parade, the sooner I get to go home!
Above all, just have FUN! This is a big event with a huge crowd, so enjoy the energy of the people! Oh, and play the music correctly.
Any questions? Email Mr. Russell at email@example.com