Good morning, today is Tuesday, March 29th, and it is a B Day for everyone!
All City Music Reminders:
1. Participating students should be dropped off no later than 6:15 p.m. at the Stage Door, which is located on the south side of the auditorium. Parents should park in designated parking lots A, B, C- North, D, and I. (Do not park in lot E). Be sure not to park in lots that require a parking sticker. The doors to the auditorium will open around 6:40 p.m. Parents are welcome to wait in the lobby. Middle school band students with small instruments should leave their cases with the parents and report to the stage. Large instrument cases should be left back stage. Middle and high school choir students should report to the orchestra section of the auditorium.
2. All students will be participating in the finale. All students will rehearse the finale at 6:15 p.m. on March 29.
3. All students should wear dark pants or skirt and a plain white shirt...no large logos or words.
4. The concert is free and open to the public. Photography is encouraged.
5. Please pay close attention to the parking lot you choose to park in at UIS. March 29 is a night when students will be attending classes and if you park in a lot that requires a parking sticker, you could be subject to a ticket. Parents should park in designated parking lots A, B, C- North, D, and I. (Do not park in lot E). Be sure not to park in lots that require a parking sticker.
6. The All City Music Festival begins at 7:00 p.m. and should conclude around 8:30 p.m.
ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK:
Tuesday, March 29
Yearbook Club 2:30-4:00 pm
Track Practice- All Boys @ LMS 2:30-4:00 pm
All City Music Festival @ Sangamon Auditorium 7:00 pm
Wednesday, March 30
NO Jazz Band
Track Practice- All Girls 2:30-4:00 pm @ LMS
Thursday, March 31
Scholastic Bowl @ Riverton
4:30-5:30 Blessed Sacrament
Track Practice- COMPETITORS practice at SE - VERY IMPORTANT REQUIRED PRACTICE - coaches will post the competitors list as soon as possible.
Friday, April 1
IMSA 2:30-4:00 pm