Good Morning! Today is Wednesday, April 22nd.
Happy Administrative Professionals’ Day: All our THANKS to Ms. Debbie and Mrs. Sutton for being the best secretaries in the district!! Send them an email firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to say thank you for all they have done this year, LMS is very fortunate to have these two caring, hard-working, devoted SUPER secretaries in our school!
Earth Day: Get out and celebrate Earth Day, which started in 1970 and is now celebrated in 193 countries across the world! Do your part to protect the environment!
- Your name is listed or seen when you sign in to Zoom or Google Meets
- Camera stays on during entire class meeting
- Slant- even during video sessions
- Engage with your teachers and classmates
Daily Shout out:
- Mrs. Kyes 2nd/3rd hour class- PERFECT attendance in Zoom sessions and NO missing assignments!!
- Terry for an AMAZING discussion during Mrs. Burgar’s Lit. class Tuesday!!
- To those students sewing masks to help those on the frontlines of the Covid-19 outbreak!!
Welcoming Ritual: What is one way you have or can celebrate Earth Day? (Clean up litter, plant a tree or garden, conserve water?)
- Band/Choir- Spirit Wear is done. Unfortunately, due to stay-at-home regulations and social distancing policies,we are unable to distribute those to you or allow students to come to school to pick them up. Rest assured, however, you WILL receive them by the end of the school year.