Hello Wonderful Leopards!! Today is Tuesday, October 6th
Tardies: ATTENTION STUDENTS— It is a requirement to get to class on time. Students should log-in and be ready for learning at least a 1-2 minutes before your scheduled class time. You should have your camera on the whole time and your face present in the camera, with sound muted. We have already started writing referrals for tardies, so please remember if it won't work in school, it won't work on Zoom.
Girls Basketball: Due to COVID-19, the IESA Girls Basketball Season has been pushed back to begin in March 2021. We will conduct some open gyms, but not until the start of next year. Rest up girls, and fingers crossed we will get to have a season!
Boys Basketball: Due to COVID-19, the IESA Boys Basketball Season has been pushed back to begin in January 2021. We will conduct some open gyms, but not until December, and possibly over winter break. Rest up boys, and fingers crossed we will get to have a season!
- Remote Learning Family Support Trainings: The School District if offerring support and trainings on various topics to help our families during these Remote Learning Times. Please see the information below, as well as the flyer on our main page to get signed up in advance. Any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, Oct. 8th- Managing Frustrations and Stress during these times. Begins @6:30pm
- Tuesday, Oct. 13th- Canvas for Families @6:30pm
- Thursday, Oct. 22nd- Supporting your student Emotionally during these times. Begins @6:30pm
- Thursday, Oct. 29th- Balancing Work, Remote Learning, Rest & Play @6:30pm
National Calendar Day: Today is "National Noodle Day" October 6th and National Noodle Day recognizes oodles of noodles just in time for National Pasta Month! The word noodle derives from the German word nudel. What style do you prefer?
"National Coache' Day" National Coaches Day honors the men and women who inspire us to work harder and do our best. Across the country in every community, a coach organizes teams, plans practices and training, motivates players to strive to be the best they can be. At the same time, coaches pinpoint areas for improvement and supply guidance. Every sport or competition requires a leader. More importantly, a leader who knows the game and how to drive athletes to work together as a team.
Wednesday, Oct. 7th
Cross Country Meet @3:45pm- Lincoln Park (Arrive by 3:15)
Thursday, Oct. 8th
District Parent Zoom- Managing Frustrations and Stress during these times @6:30pm
Cross Country Practice @3-4pm- Lincoln Park