Good Morning!! Today is Wednesday, October 21st and it's a great day for learning!!
Welcoming Ritual: Social distancing is important at this time but that doesn't mean you can't be sociable with others. What safe ways are you communicating with friends, family, and neighbors? (phone, e-mails, waving/smiling, Snapchat etc...)
MAP TESTING: Great Job Leopards on an awesome day of MAP testing on Monday!! We had about 95% start and finish their test yesterday and for that we say GREAT JOB!! Way to be Lincoln Magnet School Strong...no matter the distance!!
- If you have a make-up test to take, check your email from Mrs. Sevener
- Math MAP Test- October 26th- Report to your Math Class on Zoom @8am
Cross Country: Please wash and return your uniforms to the school as soon as you can.
FREE HOMEWORK PASSES: Sounds exciting right?!?!... Here is how you can earn one:
- Any student who has no failing grades on their report card at the end of the quarter (which is THIS Friday) will receive one virtual free homework pass. This means that Mrs. Sevener will send you an electronic homework pass to use in any one class you would like. This homework pass does have some stipulations, such as can not be used on tests or quizzes, but it's also at the discretion of the teacher on what you can and can not use your homework pass, for ask in advance :)
SPORTS: To all athletes who are inspiring to compete in sports. Please keep your grades up!! You can not fail a semester class or have a GPA less than a 2.0. Semester grades are 1st quarter + 2nd quarter. If you were an athlete last year in any sport, Mrs. Lott will be sending you a special email today regarding requirements.
- Thank you for getting your student up, reminding them, supporting them, and being there for them during these times. We know it's hard, but we appreciate you!!
- Remote Learning Family Support Trainings: The School District if offering support and trainings on various topics to help our families during these Remote Learning Times. Please see the information below, as well as the flyer on our main page to get signed up in advance. Any questions please email email@example.com.
- Thursday, Oct. 22nd- Supporting your student Emotionally during these times. Begins @6:30pm
- Thursday, Oct. 29th- Balancing Work, Remote Learning, Rest & Play @6:30pm
National Calendar Day: Today is "National Youth Confidence Day". Building a framework of positive role models is vital to developing responsible, confident young adults. Incidentally, National Youth Confidence Day, on October 20, encourages us to connect and inspire today’s youth for tomorrow’s success. National Youth Confidence Day celebrates the energy, spirit and potential of young people.
Thursday, Oct. 22nd
Supporting your student Emotionally during these times. Begins @6:30pm
Friday, Oct. 23rd
End of 1st Quarter
Monday, Oct. 26th
MAP Math Assessment!