Join the Combined PTO/BOOSTERS email list!
Southeast High School Boosters The Southeast High School Boosters is made up of parents, coaches, faculty, staff and community members who work together to develop resources and financial support for the extra-curricular activities of Southeast High School. The vast majority of funds are raised through volunteers running the concessions for sporting and other events at the school. Join the Combined PTO/BOOSTERS email
Southeast High School PTO The Southeast High School PTO is open to any parent, student, teacher, relative or community member interested in supporting student and faculty needs, that are appropriate for PTO assistance. Typically we meet the first Monday of each month (when school is in session) at 6 6 p.m. in the school library (check the school calendar for any adjustments.) However, due to the pandemic we are meeting virtually by Zoom, with the Zoom link provided on the PTO calendar.
The principal gives a report of upcoming important information and parents engage in dialogue with him, regarding their input and suggestions. We work together with the principal, staff and teachers to identify and address areas of school need.
All parents are encouraged to attend to take an active role in planning and hosting these important events (some of these will change a bit this year due to the pandemic):
- Back to school meet and greet/fundraiser in August
- Welcome Back Teacher Breakfast and Teacher Appreciation Luncheon • Welcome table at Preview Night and Open House
- Teacher grants for special projects to enhance learning
- After Prom safe night activities
- Online spirit wear store and spirit wear sales at school events
- Fundraisers such as vendor fair in December, restaurant nights, store refunds, upscale consignment through Flip Flops and a quarter auction.
Here is a list of our planned meeting dates for 2020-2021: