Join the Combined PTO/BOOSTERS email list!
Southeast High School Boosters The Southeast High School Boosters is made up of parents, coaches, faculty, staff and community members who work together to develop resources and financial support for the extra-curricular activities of Southeast High School. The vast majority of funds are raised through volunteers running the concessions for sporting and other events at the school. Join the Combined PTO/BOOSTERS email
Southeast High School PTO The Southeast High School PTO is open to any parent, student, teacher, relative or community member interested in supporting student and faculty needs, that are appropriate for PTO assistance. We are meeting the second Monday of each monthin the school library except when it's a holiday and then we'll meet on the second Tuesday. Due to the pandemic, there may be times when we meet on Zoom. You can always check here to find out the latest. The Zoom link provided on the PTO calendar.
The principal gives a report of upcoming important information and parents engage in dialogue with him, regarding their input and suggestions. We work together with the principal, staff and teachers to identify and address areas of school need.
All parents, teachers and community members are encouraged to attend to take an active role in planning and hosting these important events (some of these could change a due to the pandemic):
- Back to school meet and greet/fundraiser in August
- Welcome Back Teacher Breakfast and Teacher Appreciation Luncheon • Welcome table at Preview Night and Open House
- Teacher grants for special projects to enhance learning
- After Prom safe night activities
- Online spirit wear store and spirit wear sales at school events
- Fundraisers such as vendor fair in December, restaurant nights, and a quarter auction.
Here is a list of our planned meeting dates for 2020-2021: