2. It tickles your brain
3. Showchoir teaches individual strength amongst teamwork
4. It makes you feel good
5. Colleges look favorably upon a sustained commitment to the arts
6. Showchoir gets to travel, field trips, out of town competitions
7. Showchoir creates a sense of family on a very large campus
8. It is non-judgmental and everyone is welcome
9. Learn a new skill, learn how to read music etc.
10. Be part of a long standing tradition
11. Learn about history, perform music of various styles
12.Our music is Professional arranged by the two-time Aspire Award-winning Arranger, Brock Keiper
13. Make new friends.
14. Improve your self-esteem
15. Learn goal setting and achievement
16. Take a risk, live on the edge, join showchoir!!
17. Girls like boys who can sing/dance
18. Make great memories of your high school days
19. Win Awards
20. Participate in the solo competition
21. Scholarship opportunity/ Young American (performing arts school that performs around the world)