DRESS CODE 2019-2020
- NAVY BLUE, BLACK or KHAKI (LIGHT TAN) color pants ONLY. No leggings , jeggings or denim of any kind.
- Solid Color polo-style shirts with no emblems (bigger than your thumb).
- Tying of the shirt and student writing on shirts are NOT permitted
- Solid colored shirts or tank tops may be worn under the polo
- Layering with any SOLID colored, CREW neck or V neck sweatshirt without buttons or zippers is permitted. As with the polo's, one emblem not bigger than your thumb.
- Crew neck Spirit shirts (With WMS logo) are permitted any day of the week and can NOT be modified in style or student writing.
- Jeans Day Attire: Jeans or WMS athletic gear MAY be worn on specified Jeans Day. No other non-district approved attire may be worn and all other SPS District 186 dress code rules apply.
- If you aren't sure, ask us before you buy!
Out of Uniform Day Attire:
For a more detailed description of acceptable wear for Out of Uniform apparel, please consult Springfield District 186’s websitehttp://www.sps186.org/about/policy/?p=22093