The library will now be open each morning until 8:30a. Please utilize the passes in your agenda to come to the library to get a book or have your teacher write you a pass to be in the hallway. Come check out the NEW books we have available for your selection and enjoy a good read during spring break.
2. If you have a permission slip or your money to attend “A Wrinkle in Time” please bring these items to the library at 8:15a. You are reminded to have a pass to be in the hallway.
3. Attention all scientists! The WMS Science Club will meet Tuesday April 10, after spring break. We will be investigating forensics. Remember you must sign up in room 218 prior to the meeting. Hope to see you there!
4. This week’s brag tag winners are:
8th graders - Amarion Santiago, Takwon Goodson, Johna Peak, Chanora Blanche, Ta’Kwon Brimmer
7th graders - Lorenzo Thomas,Austin Shafer, NaQuan Rolfe, Ryan Wines, Alijah Hill
6th graders - Cheyenne Larson, Zekiya Dorset, Jasmyn Hutchens, Ethan Palmer, Desirae Bass
Please go to 217 after the announcements to get your reward and thanks for doing what is expected here at WMS!
5. NO BOYS TRACK PRACTICE! And if you have your money for your warm-ups give your information and money to Mr. Hulett. If you plan on going to the track meet over Spring break please be here at Washington no later than 2:15 on next Thursday! Boys - please stop by Coach Murr’s classroom (212) to get a parent letter that needs to be brought home. They will be posted in a folder outside of the classroom.
6. A reminder students: Cell phones, earbuds, and earphones should not be visible during the school day. For further information on cell phone use and electronics at school, please see page 9 in you student agenda.
7. Reading is fundamental. Students are reminded to have a book with them at all times during the school day. Students are expected to be reading when not participating in class activities.
8. Girls if you are interested in trying out for the Girls tennis team at Lanphier, plan on attending tennis camps here at WMS on April 16, April 30, May 7, and May 14. Racquets, balls and net will be available after school from 2:30 to 3:45 pm.
9. Easter egg hunt at WMS. There are twelve emoji easter eggs hidden around the building.