- *Attention 6th graders: Our 6th grade field trip will be this Friday March 29. If you met the criteria to attend, you should have already received a permission slip. Please returned your signed permission slip forms, along with $3 to your science teacher TODAY.
- Last weeks woman’s history question: What was the first state that allowed women to vote? Answer: Wyoming In July 1890, the Territory of Wyoming, which allowed women to vote, was admitted as a state. Wyoming became the first state with women suffrage.
- Today’s women’s history question: In 2012, this 17 year old girl survived being shot for advocating for education for girls. Your choices are Aaleyah, Malala, Yasmin
- Today’s Be here bingo number is G56. If you have a bingo, please report to the guidance office.
- Today’s social goal—I will display productive school behavior daily—Productive school behavior includes getting to class on time, having all school materials, and follow all school expectations in the hallways, classrooms, playground, and restrooms.
- We are continuing IAR testing today. Please check the schedule for testing today. Student who have had perfect attendance during testing will receive class rewards. Also, during testing student will be given blue tickets if they are working hard on the assessment. Students should place the blue tickets in the bin located in the lobby to win prizes including jeans passes, and more
Some tips to help you do your BEST:
Get a good night’s sleep
Drink plenty of water
Be on time
Give 100% effort at all times
Take deep calming breaths when you are stuck and try again
AND stay positive
March 25th Announcements
March 25, 2019