- Students lost and found items will be displayed in the gym hallway on Friday, March 29 before break. Students please check for any lost items. Students should retrieve items to take home for break. Lost items left during the break will be bagged and donated.
- The lunch and Learn group will meet Thursday, March 28th at 11:00 in room 105B.
- 7th grade tutoring is tomorrow after school in room 208. Make sure you have work and are in room 208 by 2:40.
- *Attention 6th graders: Our 6th grade field trip will be this Friday March 29. If you met the criteria to attend, you should have already received a permission slip. Please returned your signed permission slip forms, along with $3 to your science teacher TODAY.
- Today’s social goal—I will be able to recognize and manage how am feeling in a variety of areas. This includes the playground, hallways, and the classroom. Today students think of how you are feeling and ways to help yourself focus on the learning activities in the classroom and your interactions with peers and adults.
- The student/faculty basketball game will be this Thursday. Students attending the game will have received no referrals for the month of March.
March 27th Announcements
March 27, 2019