- Teachers will be passing out Brag Tags throughout the year for students who are caught “doing the right thing” around school. If you earn a Brag Tag, put your first and last name on it as well as your grade level. Turn your Brag Tag in to the appropriate grade level bin in the front lobby. Prizes will be drawn regularly. An Out of the Blue Day is coming up very soon so be sure to turn in yours today!
- It’s cheerleading time! Try-outs will be next Tuesday September 3rd through 6th in the Cafeteria.Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday try-out last until 4pm and Friday until 5. Transportation will need to be arranged each day, on Friday their will not be an activity bus. Come prepared and ready to learn. Permission slips are in the lobby, they need to be turned in on the 1st day of try-outs or in the envelope outside of room 104. Any questions please see Mrs. Castro
- Next Tuesday the 3rd of Sept. there will be an after school Wellness class for the students of WMS. There is only room for 15 boys and 15 girls. Mr. Ruble will be around to the different lunch shifts today getting students to sign up for the spots.
- Reminder to students—please be respectful with guest teachers or substitutes in the building. Students are expected to follow school wide and classroom expectations at all time.
- This week’s social goal: I can incorporate learned school-wide and classroom expectations to have a productive school year.
August 28th Announcements
August 28, 2019