Click here for the latest updates, resources, Canvas information, and other helpful tips.
Everyone gets angry sometimes. Our bodies send us warning signs when we are angry and it's important for us to pay attention so we know when to use a coping strategy (calming skill).
What are your warning signs?
1. Do you start to sweat?
2. Does your chest feel tight?
3. Does your body start to shake?
4. Do you feel like crying?
5. Do your muscles become tense?
6. Do you clench your fists?
7. Does your heart start to beat faster?
Video modeling is a great way for kids to learn new skills as it relates to communication, self-regulation, and social awareness. Parents should be able to create a FREE account using the attached link.