The following are the components of Love and Logic.
* I will treat you with respect, so you will know how to treat me.
* Feef free to do anything that doesn't cause a problem for anyone else.
* If you cause a problem, I will ask you to solve it.
* If you cant' solve the problem, I will ask you to solve it.
* If you can't solve the problem or choose not to, I will do something.
* What I do, will depend on the special person and the special situation.
* I you feel something is unfair, whisper to me, "I'm not sure that''s fair," and we will talk privately.
Additionally, I encourage our students to follow "Grace and Courtesy." Showing
Grace is RESPECTING YOURSELF
Courtesy is RESPECTING OTHERS