This week, we'll be covering some basic tech related info for our building. Attendees should expect to learn:
- how to put in a tech repair log
- how to add/connect to building printers
- how to request carts on the intranet
- available computer cart types and maintenance basics
- assistance I can offer as your tech facilitator
- and more!!
We'll also preview a few future Tech Tuesday topics and take suggestions for topics as well. The end portion of the session (and every Tech Tuesday session) will be a time to ask any questions about anything tech related that you need help with. I'll do my best to answer them, or at the very least, point you in the direction of someone who can!
If any of this sounds good to you, plan on coming to the library Tuesday, August 28 from 3:30-4:30. No reservations are needed, and a snack will be provided. See you then!